Can One Of You Gent's Convert A Few .max Models For Me?

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by carbinecollector, Jun 4, 2013.

1. carbinecollector Private First Class

Contributions:
    I am in the process of creating a underground coal mining map and have found 5 .max mining equipment models i really need and would save me countless hours trying to make them from brushes and even if i tried they wouldnt look as good as these models do. Can any of you guys convert these .max files to mohaa useable models? If so i'd be very greatful. If anyone can do this shoot me a pm with a email address and i'll get the files sent to you. many thanks in advance ....
  2. carbinecollector Private First Class

Contributions:
    since no one has replied, I'm guessing this is either very difficult or not possible to do? If it is possible could someone post a link to a tutorial and i'll try to learn how to do it.
  3. Nami Sergeant

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Modeler, Scripting, Textures
    Graphics:
    have patient my friend , it's not that we have our beds here at the forum and waiting for a post , someone will help you out shortly , i'm 100% shure of it.

i'm not a mapper , so count me out.
  4. STORMnlNIJMEGEN Sergeant

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Modeler
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    i want to help you,,but i lost in a crash lots of programs that i use for modeling,,must first find them back
  5. theripppa Captain

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Mapper, Modeler, Textures, Pure Gamer
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    PREMIUM
    I Donated
    post the model, i can convert and hope its not to high poly for MOH
  6. cubus-bbmd Corporal

Contributions:
    coal mining equipment models.............. means?
    You have allready finished model, whichn need a convertion? You have textures?
    no glue whats about and how much work it will be.

sometimes I can perform miracles ....... but without reference to the object it's magic, but I can not conjure