Latest News on Mohaa Model Plugins

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by scorpio Midget, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Redattack Private

Contributions:
    blabla so where is the link? cause i only see text on this site need plugin don't need to know about how greate it is i am here for plugin. Or is this a lie site?
  2. .:RIGGS:. Daycare Member

Contributions:
  3. Redattack Private

Contributions:
    Thx alot General you own a medal of honor or something like that, no realy thx i've waited a long time to this so don't feel offencive. get a beer by the hand and see thanke:beerbang:
  4. JONAS Supreme Commander

Contributions:
    PREMIUM
    I Donated
    Is there any possibility of getting an import/exporter going for max?:beerbang:
  5. DON Private

Contributions:
    yes i believe so, download the spearhead SKD, there are plugs for max (i think 3ds max version 4 or 5)
  6. jv_map Flight Engineer

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Mapper, Modeler, Scripting, Textures, Programming
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    Yup there are skl plugins for max 4 and 5 and the skl_2_skX proggie can make skc/skd files for mohaa/sh. However the resulting output is suboptimal as it doesn't seem to support bones in any way :confused: and the skd file lods way to aggressively (similar to some benches in AA... they look horrible from a distance).

If you export with lightray the skd file doesn't contain any lod information at all :( . Tools that can create 'new animation format' files with the corresponding .lod file are due to EA not yet available :releif:
  7. Elgan Captain

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Modeler, Scripting, Programming, Pure Gamer, Support
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    PREMIUM
    I Donated
    i thought them plugs were for max 3/4

sorry for the pointless post
  8. jv_map Flight Engineer

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Mapper, Modeler, Scripting, Textures, Programming
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    No 4/5. Sorry as well :)
  9. 211476 Sergeant

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Mapper, Modeler, Textures, Pure Gamer, Support
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    Any updates on those Blender plug ins?
  10. luke9511 Private

Contributions:
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    hello i know this thread is old but did the milkshape 3d plugins or blender plugins ever get released? i found a milkshape skd importer but when i import some models they are completely messed up.

i know lightray works best but it costs way to much, if anyone knows anything please let me know thanks
  11. Small_Sumo Private

Contributions:
    Back in the day I just trawled for a hacked lightray ... all you can do when you have no $. Or you can find a friend who has a legit version and get them to do the export for you.
  12. luke9511 Private

Contributions:
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    lets just say i did find that however it still complains about being unregistered so i dont know
  13. Small_Sumo Private

Contributions: