Medal Of Honor Is Officially Dead

Discussion in 'Medal of Honor' started by neillomax, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Herr Klugscheisser Drinking and Tanking. Perfect together.

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Scripting, Support
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    PREMIUM
    I Donated
    Still love picts like this when people where still mad about Airborne ... and that was 2007!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And of course me being banned from the Airborne forum ....

[​IMG]
  2. heatsinkbod Corporal

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Scripting, Support
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    mmmm well yes cant say I enjoyed it at all..... much of the same lots of great graphics but never bonded with game play :(

For me all I would want is for say MOHAA to be re done on a modern engine but keep it MOHAA and no crap added but me thinks thats never going to happen and if they did I would bet they would still manage to mess it up.............. And instead of wasted efforts sort the bloody cheats out :(
  3. LeBabouin Papio anubis

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Scripting
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    PREMIUM
    I Donated
    no hopes imo after seeing the shareholder list: only investment funds!
  4. Midnight Corporal

Contributions:
    This site is also dead? Or just unusually quiet??

5. Gold Gunnery Sergeant

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Textures, Support
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    Only dead to those that have quit,retired,moved on or on vacation lol.
  6. Herr Klugscheisser Drinking and Tanking. Perfect together.

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Scripting, Support
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    PREMIUM
    I Donated
    I just realized Danger Close Games studio was shut down in June of last year. Serves them right I guess ...

I don't remember Neil reporting it though .... guess they went out with a whimper as I don't even remember it being talked about. Old age perhaps?
  7. Creaper Gunnery Sergeant

Contributions:
    its A i dont give a bleep :eek:
  8. electrickrypt Corporal

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Mapper, Scripting, Textures, Programming, Pure Gamer, Support
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    Blame EA. Allied Assault will always be alive in my books. I haven't had Internet access in ages but I'm still modding the game along with the expansions and staying up to date when I can.
  9. Cobra {sfx} Corporal

Contributions:
    Its not dead until your dead, its in your blood ... and even then - that blood may be given to someone else haha

Lets mod!
    LeBabouin likes this.
  10. MainFrame Ghost in the shell

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Modeler, Textures, Support
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    PREMIUM
    I Donated
    lol let the dead die m8 let it go lol
  11. Cobra {sfx} Corporal

Contributions:
    Haha main dude how ya keepin? I see you still come here - hard to let go eh :p
    Nah the new games are total crap, nothing compares to Moh and you know it ;)
    Up for some modelling?
  12. heatsinkbod Corporal

Contributions:
    Specialties:
    Scripting, Support
    Processing:
    Graphics:
    Yup New games suck
  13. Cobra {sfx} Corporal

Contributions:
    Getting worried about TMT, having a lot of trouble logging in and such, is anyone looking after the place still? Anything we can help with?
  14. neillomax Captain

Contributions:
    everything works fine here. maybe some of your add blockers or security settings?
  15. Cobra {sfx} Corporal

Contributions:
    No its ok now, wasnt my side, someone else was having the same problem.

I dont mean worried the once Neillomax - i mean is TMT being maintained and looked after? Wouldnt want to see it fade away through neglect, have asked James to contact Trent to see what his intentions are, have told him to tell Trent MRU will happily take over hosting TMT if he has no desire to continue to do so. Do any admins still visit here?
  16. neillomax Captain

Contributions:
    yes, i understand/understood. lots of people moved on and lots of us don't have tons of time. i was making maps this 2014/15 but haven't had time to finish them and also had a machine go to crap. that slowed me down. i haven't even played the game in over 2 years i think.
  17. Cobra {sfx} Corporal

Contributions:
    I keep coming and going but thats been down to personal reasons ive never disclosed, ive always been here at heart :)

Ive done my best to help preserve some of the greatest Moh sites around rather than see then vanish forever, if TMT needs help ... i am offering if needed, i wouldnt want to change anything and would rather you guys that are still active were its admins, Nick (Gooberman) is now the owner of Mods-R-Us ... things happened in my life that i felt i needed Nick to take over ownership last year ... rather than me stop paying and MRU just simply vanishing i opted for someone to carry on the torch, of course Nick has done an amazing job revamping MRU, i knew it was in good hands :)

So im kinda back again and doing my bit helping where needed, have discussed this with Nick and hes all for saving TMT ... if it needs saving, can any admins or even you yourself Trent comment here on this? If all is well and were just worrying about nothing, that would be a relief ;)
  18. Balr14 Moderator

Contributions:
    PREMIUM
    I Donated
    I need some help... can't post a new topic.
  19. [OTD]The_1_Soup_Nazi Corporal

Contributions:
    What about and where ?
  20. Cobra {sfx} Corporal

Contributions:
    Pm sent Balr