Since our beginnings in 2001, we've all been through a lot, but we all share a common love... modifying and playing video games. Since the begininngs, Allied Assault, we've watched a franchise rise to the top and fall to the wayside. We've shared our knowledge with one another and have provided some of the best support a community can give. We've beat our drums until our hands became raw.
We're still truckin along. In fact, we've changed some things around ModTheater. More specifically the software upon which this community works. We know there will be some growing pains, and we know change isn't always fun, but please bare with us. Here is a list
We're Currently Working On
- Advertisement filters for Premium members.
- More organized download section.
- Revamp the tutorials section.
- Smash minor display bugs.
- Increase upload size.
- Repairing missing attachments.
As always, sound off in the comments with suggestions. Thank you.
- Like system allows people to receive ample credit where credit is due. Rather than 1 contribution point, a user can receive Likes. We may change up the verbiage and usability of this though.
- Faster, simpler, easier to use.
- Fighting spam will be easier.
The Modtheater Version 7
Page 1 of 3
Page 1 of 3